[APD] RE: Gloss

> Do you fertilize glosso via the water column or via the roots? Currently,
> using SeaChem Flourish. Thanks in advance.

Well I have it growing in a non CO2 tank with nothing but fish food for
nutrients and the substrate.
But even this type of tank gets water column dosing via the fish waste/food.

At the other extreme, water column dosing alone did very well.

So if you picked one and only one method, water column method would be
about the only one you could isolate completely.

But in answer to your real question: less light, more CO2/macro dosing
works well.
Substrates can be the list I gave in the prior posting on Substrates.