Re: [APD] Re: The why of the Barr method

I know this is about a week late (that's how far back
I am with the holiday's and all).  Anecdotal, but
here's my story.

After messagenging with Tom Barr and some others I
have increased my DIY CO2 production.  Now the black
hair algae on my microsword is diminishing.  It seems
to be detatching.  I'm quite happy.  This is a very
intersting thread.