[APD] RE: CO2 metho

> Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:46:03 -0800
> From: "Rachel Sandage" <rachelsor at hotmail_com>
> Subject: [APD] RE: CO2 methods
>
> Several years ago I bought a mixer J from M3. It is an in-line
external
> reactor and is really, really nice. But, M3 doesn't sell them anymore.
> Does
> anybody know if they are available anywhere else?
>
> Rachel

I, too, have used the Mixer J for a couple of years.  I asked Edward of M3
today about them.  His answer was:

"Hi John, the Mixer J had been out of production for at least 2 - 3
years.  I think JALECO had gone out of biz completely.  At least their
aquaristic division did.

"We will be importing AquaDesignAmano products in soon.

"Edward"

John T. Fitch
E-mail: JTFitch at FitchFamily_com
Web Site: www.fitchfamily.com/aquarium.html