From: Rick Beatty <rjb1211 at comcast_net>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2003 3:16 PM
Subject: [APD] Flowgauge Regulator

I purchased the Harbor Freight regulator that has been discussed before and
didn't notice until I got it home that it is a flowgauge regulator.  The
primary gauge shows the pressure of the CO2 tank but the second gauge
measures the flow in CFH and LPM.  Does anyone know what the difference is
between this and a standard regulator and, more importantly, if it matters?
If the recommendation is to set the pressure to 10 to 20 PSI, how would that
equate to CFH?

Rick Beatty