[APD] Eco-Complete: Calculating quantity needed?

I am planning on using 100% Eco-Complete substrate in my new 90 gal
bowfront but I don't know how much to order for a 3" layer.

Does anyone know the volume-per-bag for Eco-Complete? The manufacturer's
web site is unfortunately pretty useless.

I found the value 558 cu in / 20lb bag on the plantedtank.net forums, but
no one posted a followup confirming that. For my tank, that would be about
4.2 bags -- I'd probably just round up to 5 and have some left over.

Thoughts? Thanks!

--
matt at wrongcrowd_com