Re: [APD] Sulphates

At 05:34 PM 12/24/2003, you wrote:

As long as you are doing regular water changes and your water source is not strangely high in sulfates you really don't need to worry about it. However if you are not doing regular water changes don't worry about the sulfates, worry about the water changes.
Hello again,

I didn't get much of a response from the last question I placed, so I am going to rephrase and ask again, if you all don't mind. I probably put too many questions into one post, so excuse me, and here goes again.

Is there a dangerous limit with Sulphates in an aqaurium, to either plants or fish? I assume that small quantities are okay, but at what point is it possible to do harm? Is there a test kit for sulphates? If I know that point, I can know what level to stay well under.

Thanks so much.

Ed Dumas