[APD] Disabled Subscriptions

>Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:54:39 EST
>From: Billinet at aol_com
>Subject: [APD] Re: Strange Email from Actwin.com
>To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

>The message below was in my mail box this morning when I signed on.   Has
>anyone else received ?

This is a legit email from the list management software.  If your email address
accumlates a specified number of bounced emails (email that's returned to the APD
list), your "subscription" is suspended.  It's no big deal; just go to
http://www.actwin.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/aquatic-plants , scroll to the bottom
of the page and enter your email address, click on "Unsubscribe or edit options,"
this will take you to a page where you can re-activate your subscriptions.

Happy Holidays,
Cynthia
APD ListMom

---- Msg sent via WebMail