[APD] Re:method/substrate/water column dosing

Scott H said:
>So I don't understand why long time APDers are commenting
>on Tom's recent posts as if he preached a single gospel.

Me neither. It's *only* and *only* Tom:s method that have worked
ever for me.

Clay and soil = Thread algea nightmare every single time I've tried
it. Sure it disapears after a couple of months, but in those months
with an inert substrate and the estimative index method I have a
complete Amanoscape.

Rich substrates really suck bigtime.

Give me plain ol' gravel and the estimative index method and I will give
you Amano-looking tanks. And that's what I care about.

// Daniel.