[APD] Seeing nutrient deficiencies

Eric wrote:
>You know, I am not at that point yet. I still go running to my test kits
>when I am in doubt but I am slowly weaning my way off of them and I hope to
>be able to make the correct nutrient dosing decisions simply by looking at
>the tank (someday).

Steve replied:

>> Now that's a forum I would like to see at the AGA convention. <<

Shoulda been there LAST year.  That's exactly what Chuck Gadd talked about
in his lecture.  And a fine job he did!  He even forced his tanks into all
kinds of different deficiency situations just so he could take pictures to
share with us.  All is not lost, however.  You can order the Convention CD
containing his talk on the AGA web page.

Karen