[APD] Re: Big Tweezers for Big Tanks

(snip)
Dang, 66$ plus shipping?
There's got to be some cheaper, not junky, ones near this size.

Regards,
Tom Barr
(snip)

I doubt it. I looked long and far on the web for long tweezers, and these
were the only ones that showed. Besides,  $66 for a high quality tool that
you use frequently does not seem too large a sum to me. But then again, I
like pH controllers also.   :-)

(snip)
Might be worth checking with medical people. I know some surgeons here that
throw out any forceps, scalpels, or anything else that doesn't work
*perfectly*. Just autoclave the stuff and you might be able to find some
very cheap or even free very good quality equipment this way.
-Bill

Waveform Technology
UNIX Systems Administrator(snip)No surgeon on Earth would need tweezers that
large. You would _not_ find these in a hospital.Besides aquarium use, these
are laboratory instruments. David Grim, RN (really!)