[APD] Big Tweezers for Big Tanks

Hi everyone,
With all this talk about big tanks I thought I'd share this link. I have 240
gallon tank that has a couple spots in the back that are almost impossible
to get to because of two big glass cross braces in the tank (Oceanic 240).
Not even my 12 inch tweezers were long enough. This was the only place that
had something larger.

Check this out: http://www.2spi.com/catalog/tweezers/giant-goliath.shtml

I bought a pair of the straight 24 inchers, and they work great. Takes very
little effort to close on them, and now I don't have to go swimming to plant
anywhere in my tank. They are high quality stainless and I couldn't be
happier with their performance.

Dave