[APD] Re: A large tank

Sorry for jumping in so late on this but Charley posted "For glass, I'd
probably go with something like the 'starphire' line,
<http://www.ppg.com/gls_commercial/starphire/default.htm>, which is *very*
clear..."

I can comment on this glass, it is more expensive but really clear.  There
is still a slight tint but definitely not the dark, heavy tint that you have
with "regular" glass.  I have a Starphire glass table (base and top), as
well as, an additional top for another table and it is really nice.

Daphne, whose 92 gallon looks like a tabletop mini-tank compared to the
monster tanks being discussed in this thread!