[APD] Re: Aquatic Plant Forum Proposal

Scott H. said,

"I'm really interested to know what folks think about this."

I'm not so sure there is a real need for a new forum when we already have
the APD, Google Groups and various forums that have already been mentioned.

The real question seems to me to be one of whether or not people aren't
finding what they're looking for in the existing venues. If they aren't,
what is lacking and couldn't those features etc. just be an ideal/needed
enhancement for what's already out there?

JoAnn - It's my gas, I'll inject it if I want to.