Re: [APD] Re: A large tank

Thanks to Luis Navarro for the loan of the documents -- the
tank is 400x150x150cm.  You guess rather well, Bill.

Don't forget to add the weight of the rocks -- there are
some big ones cover by the wendelov ;-)

Scott H.
--- Bill Wichers <billw at waveform_net> wrote:

> >As I recall, it's 4 meters long. You can guess the rest
> >from that.
>
> Guessing the other two dimensions as about 1.5 meters,
> that makes the tank
> about 9,000 liters which is about 2,400 gallons. With the
> weight of the
> tank itself that's probably at least 10 tons (20,000
> pounds) of tank there.
>
> And he appears to have MH lighting on it too! My kind of
> tank :-)
>
>          -Bill
>
> >Scott H.
> >--- Andrew McLeod <thefish at
> theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>
> >wrote:
> > > Who would like to guess how big this tank is? (don't
> ask
> > > me, I don't know)

<http://www.mongabay.com/fish/images/big_tank.jpg>http://www.mongabay.com/fish/images/big_tank.jpg

=====