[APD] Re: A large tank

As I recall, it's 4 meters long. You can guess the rest
from that.

Guessing the other two dimensions as about 1.5 meters, that makes the tank about 9,000 liters which is about 2,400 gallons. With the weight of the tank itself that's probably at least 10 tons (20,000 pounds) of tank there.

And he appears to have MH lighting on it too! My kind of tank :-)

-Bill

Scott H.
--- Andrew McLeod <thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>

===== S. Hieber