[APD] CO2 Needle Valve -- or - Growing knowledge and growing plants

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:08:39 -0800 (PST), S. Hieber <shieber at yahoo_com> wrote:

Do you need two
buckets so you can empty and refill

Buckets are way too much work. Get hoses or tubing that's long enough to reach from tank to drain and from faucet to tank.

So does the dechlorinator go straight into the tank? Do you have to mix it into a less strong solution first, or is it really irrelavent (for the goldfish I look after, I use Tetra Aquasafe (The most expensive way to dechlorinate your water known to mankind - Contains no sodium thiosulphate!)

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk