[APD] Nutrient Routine for my 75 gallon

To follow Tom Barr's dosing method, I have read the two articles he has posted for SF and DFW and I would like to be clear, because I tend to make things more complicated then they need to be. :)
Is it safe to say that I should be doing 50% water changes once a week, at which point adding 15grams of K2SO4, 5grams KNO3, 2 grams plantex CSM? Then is it also safe to assume that I would have to add the same quantities of everything again during the week 1-2 other times? My water has 1.6ppm PO4 so if I were to dose PO4 it would be during the week, not after the water change? Lastly, What about MgSO4+7H2O, is it being dosed at all?
I used Chuck Gadd's Calculator to determine levels to add from 0 since my tap water does not have any signifigant amount of the good stuff, except for PO4 (Never thought I would say that).
My tank is a 75 gallon with 2 175 watt metal halides, each bulb is on for 5.5 hours and overlaping for one high noon hour, totalling 10 hours of varied light. CO2 remains steady at 30 ppm w/ PH being 6.6 and KH being 4 dKH
Any help would be much appreciated.
Steve