[APD] Barr Question: Dry Trace Mix vs. Liquid

I am going to try the Barr method. I was using the method outlined in
the Conlin & Sears paper. I bought the dry components of PMDD including
a trace mix, composed as follows:

Fe 7%
B 1.3%
Mn 2%
Zn 0.4%
Cu 0.1%
Mo 0.06%

(This is the Chelated Trace Mix from Homegrown Hydroponics, part of ther
"Nutrient Six Pack.")

I have noticed that Tom's dosing recommendations are always based on the
use of a liquid trace mix.
How much water should I mix with my powder to get a liquid trace mix of
the concentration Tom uses in his dose recommendations?

Thanks,
Matt