[APD] Re: Comments on co2 kit - newbie

I guess what I am looking for is 'approval'.  As a returning aquarist but
really a beginner the subject of co2 injection is somewhat intimidating.  I
guess I was hoping for someone to say 'buy this, that and the other thing,
there'.  I am now somewhat overwhelmed with all of the choices available to
me.  I think I have figured out that I need a tank, regulator(dual gauge), a
fine control needle valve, tubing, a method/device for bubble counting, a
method/device for diffusing the co2 into the water.  I probably do not need
a solenoid to begin with. I was hoping I could find it all in one nice, neat
tidy package for $ but not $$$$. My search continues and my thanks are
generous.

Wandy