Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:55:58 -0500
From: wandy <unclemilton at earthlink_net>
Subject: [APD] Comments on co2 kit
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

I just came across this and wonder if anyone has any comments on the pieces.
The solenoid is a little overkill for me but maybe I will use it later on.

http://www.floridadriftwood.com/product.asp?0=217&1=252&3=556

Thanks for the input!

Wandy

--
Wright Huntley -- 760 872-3995 -- Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514

    "You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that
for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing. If
you have been living in a world where outcomes are everything, you may
have a very hard time understanding bureaucratic thinking or
practices."
     -- T. Sowell