Re: [APD] Re: CO2 Reactor Questions -- or - I'm Leaning towards onedesign -- pic link fix

I don't know. But the time some CO2 makes its way through
all the up, down, reverse flows and such, it might be
months later than when it started. ;-)

Scott H.
--- Andrew McLeod <thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

https://www.marinshop.de/shops/marinshop/htdocs/ssl/images/produkte/co2-110.jpg

> I should point out I think this system (although still
> expensive) is
> designed for a 2000 litre tank (over 500 US gallons) in
> size, in which
> case that 5 pound bottle of CO2 might not last so long.

=====
S. Hieber