Re: [APD] Re: CO2 Reactor Questions -- or - I'm Leaning towards onedesign -- pic link fix

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 05:30:53 -0800 (PST), S. Hieber <shieber at yahoo_com> wrote:

I goofed when I sent the message below. The link gets you
to the shop, a German retail fish store, but not the pic.

For anyone that wants to take the quiz, this link will get
you the pic:

https://www.marinshop.de/shops/marinshop/htdocs/ssl/images/produkte/co2-110.jpg

Have fun,
Scott H.

--Scott Hieber wrote: --------------------------

Speaking of pics not doing justice to the complexity of a
reactor design, every now and then I like to look up this
pic. There's a certain comfort in seeing how far around the
block some folks will take a chicken just to get it across
the road.

https://www.marinshop.de/openshop?00000af100000b0c00015beb000000027ba23467

Quiz:

Are all the critical components visible in this pic?
Can you follow the water flow from start to end?
Can you follow the CO2 from start to end?
Is there a start and and end?

=====
S. Hieber

I should point out I think this system (although still expensive) is designed for a 2000 litre tank (over 500 US gallons) in size, in which case that 5 pound bottle of CO2 might not last so long.

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk