Re: [APD] CO2 Equipmrnt - Toronto area

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 18:44, rockel wrote:
> Does anybody know where CO2 equipment can be found in the Toronto area,
> ( i.e. tanks, gauges etc.) for putting together a compressed CO2 system.
> Thanks,
>  Dale

Hi Dale,

I got my tank+flowmeter (instead of a regulator) from
http://www.camcarb.com.  I can't remember the price exactally, but a
brass regulator was ~$80CDN IIRC.  They also have steel and aluiminium
tanks (steel is cheaper) and will refill or swap depending on what you
want.

I have a (patent pending) Tom Bar style bubble counter and a home depot
needle valve.  The needle valve is useless, get a better quality one.
However I seem to be able to control the bubble rate well enough with my
flowmeter... time will tell if it is a good solution.

Not affiliated, just a customer, blah blah...

Glenn