[APD] Re: Backflow into CO2 systems

I just use a cheap airline check valve between my CO2 tank and bubble counter. If it ever gets water in it (which it hasn't yet) I know that it's cactus due to carbonic acid formation, but I figure it's only a couple of bucks to just put on a new one if need be.

BTW - The check valve can be seen just above the bubble counter in this picture:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/clintbrearley/CO2.jpg
Sorry Tom, I haven't got around to posting it up on anymore internet sites as yet! ;)

Clint Brearley
Melbourne, Australia