Re: [APD] Christmas moss/ almond leaves

There was more than one suit. Some of the cases are still
pending. Some have settled. Very recently, within the last
several weeks, the judge dismissed one of the suits re a
number of the folks.

This stuff takes a long and expensive time to play out.
Regardless of the merits of a case, a suit is costly, time
consuming, and undoubtedly less than gentle on one's
nerves.

It's not over until the last suit is finished/dismissed,
the bills paid, and the defense fund closes for lack of
need.

We all hope soon,
Scott H.

=====