RE: [APD] RE: seeing GW cells

That size would make the GW cells bacterial, or very very small algae. So GW cells are photosynthetic bacteria? The cells I have seen are about 6-7, and too numerous not to be the major contributor in GW. Perhaps GW can be of bacterial or Algal origin?

- Seweryn

FYI, green water cells run about 2-3 microns, too small and too fast to ID with a light microscope. You need a Scanning electron microscope for this. The medical dept is stealing ours so I'll hopefully get some images of GW soon.