[APD] Mystery plant--Bacopa species?

I bought this at the local Pet Supplies Plus:

http://photos.groups.aol.com/_img/gmdpics/0Ta4KC/bacopamonniericrenate.jpg

At first I was sure it was Bacopa monnieri, but the margins are clearly (not
slightly) crenate, and the leaves are way too long.  The internodes are also
very short, much shorter than B. monnieri.  I also thought it could be emersed
Limnophila aromatica or perhaps even Bacopa crenata.  It seems to be aquatic,
since it is growing, albeit slowly.  Baench's atlas lists a type of Bacopa
monnieri that is crenate, could this be it?  The picture he shows, however,
doesn't seem to match what I have.

Thank you in advance,
Brian Rippon