Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:13:44 -0800 (PST)
From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at yahoo_com>
Subject: [APD] Algae bloom, it's green water
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

 You can check old post here on GW causes, cures.
You can also check most forums, they all get the same questions.

If folks had less light...........you'd see less GW issues.
I never once had it till I used PC lighting, NH4 dosing.
It does not take much NH4 to cause an outbreak, especially if the tank is N,
K, Fe or P etc limited already or low CO2.

Regards,
Tom Barr