Re: [APD] Re: marine plant tank discussion

> I accidentally grew lawn grass underwater using CO2
> injection. There are
> many plants which can be grown under water, even
> some which aren't supposed
> to. I'm curious to hear what odd things can grow
> under water but that
> doesn't mean I'll grow them.

I guess what that means is that at sometime in the
plant's history it was forced to grow in submerged
conditions be it thousands of years ago and had to
evolve the ability to do that in response. i was
looking for examples of that awhile back and i think
you just found one for me.