[APD] RE: plants and corals

Joe, heck, critters and corals? They already know how to grow them pretty well. Marine plants are tougher over the long term and much less is known about the species and culture in small systems like aquariums. My turbo snails do not eat anything except small algae but they are not that good IMO.
Shrimps can pick off detritus well, but there are few good cleaners that do not algae eat the macro's also.
There's more to experiement with and learn about keeping marine planted tanks vs Coral reef tanks(which enjoys a huge following). I like the corals etc also, but I still do not have enough plant tanks to warrant a "critter" tank.

Regards,
Tom Barr