[APD] fertilizing in marine planted tanks?

whereas im not willing to start dosing co2 in the marine tank or test the ph regularly (if at all ;-)P
i would be interested to know if you, Tom, or anyone else is dosing Iron??
I beleive u may have mentioned that before??
I have had trouble /w snails enjoying the red varities of macros.. two diff in particular have been chewed down and kept low from grazing ..
i've reduced # of snails/hermits to try to compensate, but these haven't seemed to grown as quickly as the green/brown varities to beat compeitition
what are ur thoughts on a particular supplement regimen
i typically use Seachem Reef Calcium (and some various Kh powder) along w/ either Trace or Reef Plus to get added strontium/magnesium/etc.. for soft coral growth and plant supplementation

My circumstances may be more complicated since im trying to balance plant and coral growth too.

??

Joe

Longest Running Aquarium Club in Oklahoma - Since 1949!
Oklahoma City Aquarium Association
http://petsforum.com/okcaa/