[APD] Re: marine plant tank discussion ml?

Well great!  Robert H has reconsidered, and glimpses a possible opportunity
which is not eminent, but down the line a way.

If the good Mr. Barr gets some basic guidelines under his belt and spreads
the word to us, you can bet that there will be plenty of us ready to jump on
the bandwagon.

Along with the marketing op, there will be room for new forums on
Aquabotanic, new articles all over the place, and on APD we can argue just
how tech we need to be or don't need to be, DSB vs. plenums, and yes,
kalkwasser requirements.  (;->)=

The living Room 65 was intended for SW, it could easily go back.

Robert Ricketts