[APD] marine planted tanks

From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> Subject: [APD] Marine algae balls and turfs

"No one keeps marine planted tanks really except unless their Caulerpa got out of hand in a main tank etc. "

Don't forget me here in Oklahoma now, Tom,
Ive been (attempting) to keep marine algaes for a while now.. only problem is. .i can't seem to control the urge to use corals like u have.. not enough self control i guess ;-)P
..

great pics btw... i had someof the batophora shipped ot me earlier in the year i think.. we couldn't identify it at that time.. didn't ship too well though (neither did the mermaids this time!) and faded soon afterward.. im hoping it will miraculously come back one day...

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2810752&uid=1473668&membe
rs=1

I'll have to post some pics of my semi planted semi reef tank soon just for laughs!!

for others interested.. Inland Aquatics does offer a fair selection of macros.. but nothing like what Tom and anyone in the FL Keys area can find..
http://www.inlandaquatics.com/prod/tr_algae.html

Joe

Longest Running Aquarium Club in Oklahoma - Since 1949!
Oklahoma City Aquarium Association
http://petsforum.com/okcaa/