RE: [APD] Re: glowfish banned

> *David smacks his forehead*  Didn't anyone learn
> anything by watching
> Jurassic Park???  NATURE WILL FIND A WAY.  All of
> the Dinosaurs were female,
> but nature found a way!! :)

Yes, but genetic technology is inevitable. it will be
as uncontrolled as computers too. there are molecular
bio students doing dna experiments in their homes
(i've known some). i wont be satisfied till i can
print out a new breed of genetically engineered cat
with an artificial womb sitting on my desk. the whole
point of aquariums is life = art. let the flames begin =)