Re: [APD] RE: Hitting Tom Toms -- or - duplicative replies

I wouldn't take Tom's comment as unfriendly. His writing
might sometimes be succinct but don't mistake that for
being curt. He has been one of the long-time APD members
that has been most willing to help others.

With all the email folks like Tom get, it's important to
avoid duplicates if possible. And he did say "please."

I, too, have noticed that in replying to *some* APD posts,
the sender's name as well as "APD" shows up on the "To"
line. I thought this had to do with how the original poster
had set up their registration with APD. Maybe Listmom can
advise.

Respectfully,
Scott H.

--- Christopher Hind <cixcell at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > Is Tom Barr god?
>
> doubt it. he doesnt seem very friendly either.
>
> "Please do not cc me, ask either personally or the
> APD, not both.
>
> Thank you,
>  Regards,
> Tom Barr"
>
> for some strange reason when i hit reply to a message
> i receive from APD it puts both the mailinglist
> address and the person you're replying to in the To:
> box.

=====
S. Hieber