[APD] Tom Barr Method

Hi,
  I'm new to the list and I've been reading posts about Tom Barr's Method.
Can someone please tell me where I can find out more about Tom Barr's
Method?  Is there a web site?
Thanks,
Sherry

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 12/02/2003 04:10:05 PM
"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or
his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and delete this e-mail immediately."