From: Cavan [mailto:millsman7 at yahoo_com]
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 7:42 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Hydrocotyle sibthorpiodes

Hi everyone.

I've been growing H. sibthorpiodes for about 2 years now.  Right now, it's
larger and healthier than it has ever been.  It definitely isn't a very
forgiving plant.  But if you give it the brightest light possible and lots
of co2, ferts, etc, it can do pretty well.  It has a unique chalky green
color that really stands out.  Grows very slowly.

My problem now is what to do with it.  Using it in an aquascape is a
challenge.  Some of you may have seen the photo of it as a foreground in my
tanks at the AGA convention.  That doesn't really work.  It's a little hard
to keep it growing flat.  In a couple of Amano's tanks, he kind of lets it
grow over other things in the midground.

I would be interested in hearing about any one else's experiencesd with this
neat plant.  How have you used it?

Cavan

CONFIDENTIAL/PROPRIETARY

Unless otherwise indicated, all information (including attachments)
contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and proprietary
information exclusively owned by the sender and/or its related or affiliated
companies and shall not, without the prior written consent of the sender, be
used, disclosed, distributed or reproduced, in whole or in part, by anyone
other than the individual or entity to whom this communication is addressed
exclusively for the purpose expressly indicated in this communication.

This e-mail communication is intended for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please destroy any copies,
electronic, paper or otherwise that you may have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VERTEXRSI CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY
Unless otherwise indicated, all information (including attachments)
contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and proprietary
information exclusively owned by the sender and/or its related or affiliated
companies and shall not, without the prior written consent of the sender, be
used, disclosed, distributed or reproduced, in whole or in part, by anyone
other than the individual or entity to whom this communication is addressed
exclusively for the purpose expressly indicated in this communication.
This e-mail communication is intended for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once at
postmaster at TriPointGlobal_com so that we may take appropriate action and
destroy any copies, electronic, paper or otherwise that you may have of this
communication.