[APD] Marine algae balls and turfs

 http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2810752&uid=1473668&members=1

There is a Chaetomopha ball about baseball size in the tank I found recently in about 3 meters of water. There were thousands of them being "rolled" by the surf above.

You can see how these balls are formed(the same as the FW algae balls) but without going to Japan.

Cladophoropsis makes nice low lying turf like Riccia somewhat and Batophora can make nice accents(but is pesky due to being such a weed).

The Caulerpa's in this tank are the more uncommon ones.

George B. likes Red plants huh?
Plenty of nice reds to choose from here.

I may add some blood and/or clown shrimp(compare these to amano and Cherry/Crystal Shrimps and I think the fish in Marine systems are impossible to beat.

Regards,
Tom Barr