[APD] Free Plants

I was motivated by the AGA convention to clean up my tank and I have a whole
ton of Valisneria (corkscrew)if anyone would like some.  I'll send priority
mail - postage is 3.85 (I'll let you know how to arrange payment).  I also
have a little bit of Crypt. Wendtii - the reddish brown variety (in my tank,
anyway!).

I do have a little hair algae in the tank right now, so you may want to
bleach the plants if you're trying to practice safe aquascaping.  They're
really tough and can tolerate the usual treatment.

Anna