[APD] KH2P04 phosphate

I have been trying to find this stuff locally and have called every
hydroponics store around and none have it. One suggested I check with a
Chemical Supply Company which I did and I can buy a 50lb bag of it but
obviously at the suggested dosing rate of 1/16th to 1/8th tsp 1 -2 x weekly
there is no need for a 50lb bag. So where do you plant guru's obtain your
supply?. How important is this as I have the other ingredients and do feed
flake food which apparently contains phosphate.

Rick