Re: [APD] trace mix formula

At 09:39 AM 11/27/2003, you wrote:

I mix Plantex CSM 2 tablespoons to 500 ml of water. But you might want to just use one tablespoon.

Tom recently advised me on dosing individual amounts ofKN03, KH2P04 , K2S04
and trace mix. The trace mix suggested was 10 mls x 2 weekly. My trace mix
is a powdered form. Is there a formula for mixing the powder with water?

Rick