RE: [APD] book recommendations?

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Dave Gomberg
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 9:40 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Re: [APD] book recommendations?

At 12:55 PM 11/25/2003, Rick Engstrom asked:

>it's that time of the year when the Christmas wish lists come out. I will
be
>asking for a good hard cover aquatic plant book with lots of photographs
and
>plant profiles. Any suggestions, recommendations?. Thx.

Rick, if your nearest and dearest can afford it, pick Kasselmann.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco   NE5EE     gomberg1 at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/apbook  for Kasselmann's "Aquarium Plants" book SPECIAL

it does seem to be the book of choice so will be the one on my list and hey,
for me ,price should be no object!!

Rick