Re: [APD] RE: algae fix (longtime BBA problem)

> Is there some problem with SAE in a planted tank that I should be aware
of?

No, I just think they get too big and boisterous for a 20 gal tank. So, I
would have to remove them later on at some point to restore the harmony of
such a small tank. They are relatively hard to catch in the first place and
you know it will be a PIA later to get them out without turning the tank
into a salad bar. I foresee a lot of time and patience in removing them so
I'd rather not put them in the first place. Additionally, when their job is
done I will have to find a home for them.

---Eric