[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 3,Issue 22 Madagascar lace plant

   Maggie
   Thanks for the suggestion.I suspect the frige would be far too cold.Coming
from Madagascar I doubt it gets anywhwere near that cold but they could be
unique to streams originating high in the mountains, If I could ever discover
what part of Madagascar they
come from I could just follow the natural temps of the area on a yearly basis.
   I already keep Venus flytrap and bearded Iris in the refrigerator over
winter.Don't know if the DW will allow much more in the crisper lol
                            Gary .