Re: [APD] Hygro leaves falling off...

You are surely right, normally...

But I went to 2000 (TWO THOUSAND) mg/l of K
before admitting in my case it was something else ;-)
Some fishes dying, SAE first :-(

After thinking it was Mg then P
as my H. zosterifolia still melt from time to time
I'm thinking at Fe after reducing CO2 bubbling rate...

Doing great :

N. lotus red
R. rotundifolia
E. barthii