[APD] Madagascar lace plant

   Hi
   Was wondering if anyone had any long term success with these plants?? I
usually have them start  and grow well until around 6 months or the onset of
warm weather.
   Apparently they require some type of dormant season such as the other
aponogetons.
   Keeeping something below 70 is really tough here but I'm wondering if I
might be able to transplant them to my pools during winter.Anyone know the low
tolerance?? I have one in my shadehouse that I can maintain at any temp.
                                           Thanks              Gary