[APD] Re: What is "low tech" by todays standards?

The answer is simple my friends.  Count the number of power strips you
have chained together to supply electricity to the tank. One power strip
with one or two empty sockets (or simply using a two plug wall outlet)
means you are low tech. We tend towards usign all of two separate wall
outlets and two power strips per tank. :-)

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
 The website for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
   http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com/  (mirror)
   http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/AquaticConcepts/