[APD] Re: Madagascar Lace Plant

I have had bulbs that I just popped into a tank with no substrate temp
around 68 and they have grown out no problems.

Leaves reached over a foot usually by the time they are sold.

They also appear to be less fragile with the slightly colder temp than when
they are placed in some of our warmer tanks.  This tak is a non co2 fert
with excel potassium and flourish regularly

DO YOU WANT A free co2 regulator or diffuser?

Swing on by our webbforum to see how to get one!!

http://aquatic.yupapa.com/phpbb/index.php

Marc

Http://Aquatic-store.com <http://aquatic-store.com/>