Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:01:06 -0500
From: "Scott D. Goett" <sdgoett at att_net>
Subject: [APD] Home depot spiral bulbs
To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

How much were the bulbs?  I am looking to make a DIY light with 2 of those
(or the double u-shaped ones I found at Walmart - 6500K and $4.99).  I was
going to house them in a peice of plastic rain gutter cut to the length of
the tank.  I saw this done on a DIY webpage, but unfortunately can't find
the page anymore so hopefully I remember enough about it.

--
Wright Huntley -- 760 872-3995 -- Rt. 001 Box K36, Bishop CA 93514

Procrastination day has been postponed!