[APD] Home Depot spiral bulbs

I just converted a 20-gallon hood from single tube fluorescent to two energy saver spiral fluorescent bulbs from Home Depot. I tried this because Home Depot now sells spiral bulbs with three different spectra. Quoting the packaging:

    * Warm light (the old, yellowish ones)
    * Cool white
    * Daylight

I'm of the opinion that the old, "warm light" spiral bulbs were nearly useless for plants. I put two, 19W Daylight bulbs over the 20 gallon. It looks pretty good!